The church of St. John The Evangelist, in Ryden Lane. Originally an old stone barn, converted and adopted as a church in 1872. The stump of the former west bellcote can be seen above the current round clock, however, it was removed in 1998 during restoration work as the weight was forcing the supporting walls apart.
This 17th century timber framed house, situated at the south-eastern corner of the village green, served as the village post office and sweet shop until the mid-1990s. It has a half hipped gable end, more typical of timber framed houses in the Wealden area of south-east England. The building now incorporates 2 separate dwellings.